To our customers, to the community, family, friends & staff;
We are both honored, and humbled, to be counted among the essential services still allowed to be open at this time. While we have instituted new drop-off & pick-up measures, among other operating procedures for optimum safety to clients & staff, we are still here doing our very best to make sure your vehicles are not only safe but reliable! As of right now the building is locked to all but employees. Customer communication will be done by email or over the phone for the time being (781-631-2106 or PMW2106@gmail.com. or our text line: 978-666-0125) and keys can be dropped through the mail slot in the office door.
For Appointments we request:
- Vehicles be dropped off at least 12 hours before being worked on.
- The climate control fan be turned OFF
- Cars picked up 12 hours after service completion (at discretion of vehicle owner)
- Keys are to be dropped in the mail slot in the office door.
- When service on vehicle is completed and vehicle is ready to be picked up, payment will be completed over the phone, or a check left in the mail slot before vehicle retrieval.
Our team at Precision Motor Werks is closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other local and federal health officials. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as this situation evolves. Our staff and your health is very important to us and a big priority in providing you the best service & repair experience! We are here to help when you need it! Reach out if you or your family is in need of assistance, we will do what we can to provide resources to help.